Monday 20 July 2015

Welcome.

The Play-a-Day Project is a little something new I've decided to launch over the summer months. I have found myself, as many young actors do, facing a bit of a creative lull over the summer months bar only a visit to the Edinburgh Fringe in August, with the rest of my time being taken up principally with an obligatory day job.

My time spent commuting has increased, and I have far more time to read. As such I shall be aiming to read or see a play a day for the next few months - or for as long as libraries, Amazon and my bank balance will keep me in books and tickets. Then I will be blogging about my thoughts on each of them!


I spent a few years writing as a reviewer for various publications, and have found myself writing less about theatre recently though my engagement with it has hugely increased. So, I'm going to do a bit of writing here for anyone who cares to read my ramblings!

I'd love to have your involvement, so if you do have any thoughts, responses, recommendations of plays to read or anything at all, please feel free to get in contact, either on here, through my Facebook or on Twitter @EdTheakston (all links in the sidebar).

I hope you enjoy this little blog, I'm sure it's going to keep me entertained over the summer months!

Love,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment